Yes you can refrigerate the Sport Berkey®, but don’t let it freeze as freezing could expand the pores within the filter element and could compromise the integrity of the filter element.
Articles in this section
- Can I filter boiling water through the Sport Berkey® for making hot tea?
- What is the maximum temperature that the Sport Berkey® can be stored at? I want to put it in the trunk of my car and need to know if it would be too hot.
- Can I put my Sport Berkey® in the refrigerator?
- Why is water not coming through my Sport Berkey when I drink?
- Is there a fluoride filter for the Sport Berkey Water Bottle?
- Cleaning and storage of your Sport Berkey Water Bottle
- What is the Sport Berkey Water Bottle made of?
- What is the capacity of the Sport Berkey®?